Universidade Católica de Santos develops international relations and is spreading its activities through new partnerships in research, education and extension, including exchanges programs.
Current international relations include partners in Argentina, Chile, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. New agreements will include Canada, Germany, and the United States.
Since 2007, the University has had an agreement with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Brasilia to promote human rights education through the Sergio Vieira de Melo Chair, as well as policies for refugees, including specific scholarships for them.
Universidade Católica de Santos has partnerships with the following universities and institutions:
- Colegio Delibes – Salamanca
- Universidad de Cádiz
- Universidad de Jaén
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
- Universidad Pontifícia de Salamanca – Campus de Madrid
- Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica (INAOE)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Universidad La Salle
- Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa
- Universidade de Coimbra
- Universidades Lusíada – Fundação Minerva
- Universidade Aberta de Portugal
Assessoria de Relações Institucionais
Phone: +55 (13) 3205-5555